Aspire Zone is promising the community to celebrate Eid Al Adha with joyous spirits in an entertaining and exciting atmosphere.
Visitors will be able to enjoy a variety of activities, which will be held daily throughout Eid Al Adha between 4pm and 9pm, such as kayaking in the lake at Aspire Park, Aspire train and horse-carriage tours, and pony rides in Aspire Park.
For Radio Control car lovers, the programme will also include a daily race near Aspire Zone roundabout throughout the Eid holiday from 4pm to 9pm.
Aspire Zone will also open its fields and courts throughout the holiday period for sports enthusiasts to practice their favorite sport. This includes the Aspire Zone public football pitches in Aspire Park and near Khalifa stadium; the tennis courts in the ladies’ club (click here to register) and the multipurpose facility for basketball and volleyball in Aspire Park (click here to register)
Aspire Zone will also offer its visitors additional activities such as cycling in the Aspire Zone area, and will make available rental bicycles which can be reserved at the dedicated area near the kids playground from 4pm-8pm.
On September 25th Public are invited to watch the spectacular Water sport shows which will be performed during the Eid holiday between 4pm and 6pm at Aspire Park, and will include fly board, Jet Ski and waterboarding shows.
Bring you families and enjoy Al Eid In ASPIRE
1. Paddle boats from 16:00 – 21:00 ( for families only)
2. Pony rides from 16:00 – 21:00 ( kids only)
3. Radio Control Car Race from 16:00 – 21:00 .
4. Horse carriage tours from 16:00 – 21:00
5. Aspire Train from 16:00 – 21:00
6. Football public fields open all day.
7. Tennis Courts open all day ( online registration)
8. Basketball and Volleyball fields ( online registration)
9. Cycling in Aspire - Bike hire from 16:00 – 21:00
10. Water sports show on 25th September from 16:00 – 19:00